Saturday, January 4, 2014

Welcome to the Calamity Chronicles!

When I was a little girl my Uncle Vinny used to call me calamity. It had less to do with misery and major loss and more to do with my clumsiness and tendency to destroy things. I was infamous for breaking things (dishes, glasses- you name it, I broke it), dancing around and knocking over shelves of nick-knacks (my Aunt Mickey says I once knocked over an entire shelving unit of glass nick-knacks at my Nonna's house and they had to glue everything back together) and spilling anything without a lid (earning me a nickname of Spills in middle school). Although I had a tornado like presence, I could always be counted on for a laugh. I would dress up in crazy outfits courtesy of my Nonna's scrap fabric box, sing crazy made up songs or reenact scenes from I Love Lucy (Vitameatavegamin was the family favorite). 

Now that I'm older I still randomly burst into song, bust out you-tube fame worthy dance moves and love to make people laugh. I thought it would be fun to blog about my daily adventures, thoughts and dreams- so here I go. Thanks for reading and I hope you'll stick around!

xoxo,
Gossip Girl Stefanie

1 comment:

  1. "Used to".. I believe you are still a calamity!!! Looking forward to this read :)

    ReplyDelete