Sunday, January 5, 2014

Juan Pablo: The Bachelor

Ah, The Bachelor. A total phenomenon that consumes my Facebook wall and office water cooler conversations. People are obsessed with the drama- who got a rose, who didn't! Who the bachelor kissed and which chick is bat crap crazy. Every season I hear all about rose ceremonies, but have never actually watched one myself. This, however, has never stopped me from making endless fun of the show.

I finally decided that if I was going to continue to make fun of The Bachelor (and Bachelorette, to be fair) I should actually watch a season. No matter how terrible, scary or trashy it is, I have committed to watching every single episode of this season of The Bachelor (I can hear Dave and Annmarie cheering at this announcement!). Don't worry, Blogiends (my newly coined term for Blog friends), I won't leave you out of my journey through a field of roses- I will be blogging along the way! Feel free to add your own comments, thoughts and gripes about Juan Pablo and his house of potential wives after each episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment